Avoid Drastic Changes Before Your Wedding Day
Michala here! Just wanted to talk about something I posted a few days ago on my Instagram story. I want to talk about how important it is to not make any of those DRASTIC CHANGES to your lifestyle or your persona in the time leading up to your wedding day!
Of course, some of this is my own opinion because at the end of the day ‘You Do You’. Sometimes when you’re just so excited about how everything is falling into place, you get so caught up in trying to honor that image you have of yourself in your head..and continue to work extra hard.
So in saying that, here are a few suggestions of things not to do (IMO) in the weeks/months leading up to your special day!
- Changing your hair color COULD BE detrimental…unless you have time to get used to it …and make it look the way you want
- Cutting your hair in drastic measures might affect how you want to wear your hair, especially if it’s AFTER you’ve had your hair trial
- Drink too much in the week leading up to your wedding day…or drink too much on your wedding day…you definitely don’t want to feel ill, puffy or not fit into your attire
- Exercise: Don’t over exercise. Don’t not exercise (especially if you always do). Don’t start a NEW exercise routine. Making crazy changes leading up to the day COULD affect the fitting of your attire…(too big, too small, more muscles, etc.)
- Be careful with your TANNING! You want your spray tans to be even, so be careful with your timing…especially if you plan on exfoliating..plus you want it to look natural. We all know what they say about tanning beds and ..well wear sunscreen if you go outside!
- Changing your makeup could be scary….I’m always timid changing products for the unknown fear of the effect it will have on my skin…so doing this right before your wedding could be unfavorable
- Not eating could be harmful. Ever hear of the term HANGRY?? Plus dropping a bunch of lbs before your big day is not only unhealthy…but what about your attire and how it’s going to fit??
- Drink that H2O
- Get that zzzzz